percentChangePerSecond == [NaN] or [0,Inf]. A field set to Not-a-Number or a real number bettween zero and infinity, inclusive.
- When the period is in discrete time the percentChangePerSecond field is not applicable, set this field to NaN.
- When the period is in continuous time this determines the rate at which players can change their strategy. For example, when this field is set to percentChangePerSecond =".1" the players can change their strategy via the selector by a maximum of 10% per second. When percentChangePerSecond="NaN" changes in strategy are reflected instantaneously on screen and with other players.
Discrete Time Settings
- In the config file which defines a game, experimentalists first choose the period length; the number of seconds the period lasts. (Here is an example of a sixty second game).
- the subperiods fields defines the discretization of the game.
- Note: subperiods establishes the number of subperiods in the game, NOT the length of the subperiod. If n=subperiods and T=length, then
Download in other formats: